Описание направления "In Vitro Technologies (IVF)"
What is infertility?
Unfortunately, some couples have some problems with the desired pregnancy, and recently the number of infertile couples reaches 15% or more.
- Infertility is the absence of pregnancy for 1 year of regular sexual activity without the use of any contraceptive methods.
When should I visit a reproductologist?
If a woman is under 35 years and pregnancy doesn't occur after a frequent sexual life (2-3times a week), then you should come to our reproductologists. In the case when the woman is more than 35 years old, a visit to the doctor should be planned after six months of unsuccessful attempts of independent conception.
Our specialists are able to find the causes of infertility and conduct effective treatment.
What is ART?
The main role in the infertility treatment belongs to the assisted reproductive technologies (ART) - medical intervention methods in which conception or its individual stages, as well as various manipulations with germ cells and the embryo, are carried out in the laboratory.
Nowadays, the following types of ART are available, which are also available at the Bina Center:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF), when the process of egg fertilization by sperm occurs in the laboratory, after they are first obtained from the human body. In this case, it is possible to carry out IVF with donor oocytes or donor spermatozoa.
- One of the types of IVF is the IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), a technique in which one of the best husband's or donor's sperm is injected into cytoplasm of the egg with a thin needle to fertilize it.
- Surrogacy - is the gestation of a woman who is not the genetic mother of the child.
- Artificial insemination - is the introduction of the prepared sperm into the uterine cavity for the purpose of pregnancy.
The part of infertility treatment are the following modern medical achievements:
- Egg and sperm donation - we have our own cryobank;
- Cryopreservation of germ cells and embryos allows you to freeze your germ cells for a long time and use it later, if necessary, in IVF programms;
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) of the embryo and embryo biopsy can minimize the birth of a child with chromosomal and genetic diseases;
Since 2016 by 2019 more than 600 cycles of ART have already been carried out in our Center with a total program efficiency of 45%. By the way, the minimum threshold for performance starts at 30%.
In this regard, we can confidently say that infertility is no longer a sentence.
The main thing is not to waste time and we will help you.