Описание направления "Hair transplantation"
In our medical center, hair transplant operations in Belarus are conducted by a plastic surgeon from the Georgian clinic "Talizi" Vazha Vadachkoria.
When do you need hair transplantation?
- androgenetic alopecia (AGA);
- alopecia areata (alopecia areata) in remission for at least 2 years;
- traction alopecia;
- post-traumatic alopecia;
- post-burn alopecia;
- correction of the anterior hairline and thickening of the frontotemporal corners (if the patient's natural hairline does not suit the patient);
- restoration / correction of the beard / mustache;
- restoration / correction of eyebrows.
What are the contraindications?
- age up to 5 years;
- inflammatory processes on the scalp in the acute stage.
Are pain relief methods used during the procedure?
- Yes, hair transplant takes place under local anesthesia.
How to prepare for the hair transplantation?
You can make an appointment both for a correspondence consultation (online) and for an in-person consultation.
At the preliminary consultation, the volume and method of transplantation will be determined and the date of the operation will be set. Your doctor will tell you which medications you should stop taking before your transplant.
At the consultation immediately before the transplant, you and the surgeon will finally determine the volume of the transplant, the anterior hairline, its location and configuration.
What tests should be done before hair transplant?
- General blood analysis
- Analysis for syphilis
What preparation is required before transplanting?
- Do not use minoxidil 2 weeks before transplant;
- Do not use aspirin 2 days before transplant;
- Do not drink alcohol on the eve of surgery.
What to do on the day of surgery?
Wash your hair and have breakfast.
It's important to know
The operation is not performed:
- during menstruation;
- during an exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- acute respiratory infections.
What will happen in the postoperative period?
The hair transplant procedure is an outpatient procedure, after which the patient undergoes a postoperative examination on the second morning. Depending on the transplant method, recommendations for the postoperative period are given in the form of a reminder.